If you or your family member is having difficulty managing day-to-day activities, assisted living care is an excellent option. At Ansley Parke at Oakbridge, we cater to seniors who want an active, independent lifestyle but need a little help with daily tasks such as meals, self-care and housekeeping. Our residents enjoy a home-like environment and as much independence as they want, with the
comfort and security of knowing that care and support are available if they need them. We provide a full range of care, so our residents may stay with us as the level of care they need increases.
On-Site Health Services
Ansley Park at Oakbridge residents may benefit from visiting care providers such as those who provide primary care, podiatry, and other services. In addition, physical, occupational and speech therapy services, as well as laboratory and other diagnostic procedures, are available on site through local providers. Residents may receive:
- Assistance with medications.
- Assistance with appointments and transportation.
- Personal Emergency Response Systems.
We offer residents a full range of services, including:
- Delicious meals prepared by our Dining Services.
- Menu options at each meal.
- Discreet and dignified personal assistance.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Daily social events and activities.
- Medication management.
- Transportation services.
- Salon & barber services.